POSITION: US Customer Experience Specialist
REPORTS TO: US VP of Communications
LOCATION: New York City
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent job
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum 2 years in a Global Brand
The role is Marketing oriented with focus on CRM and Retail Events. Represents the company’s relationship with final customers. Maintains and develops relationships with the hotels and partners in order to drive traffic to company stores. The Customer Experience Specialist is constantly in contact with company stores in order to monitor stores performances.
- Maintain reliable Databases and provide consistent feedback to the CRM analyst
- Create Monthly CRM Feed Back on CRM KPIs, to submit to the CRM Manager, and the Area Manager
- Manage Qualitative Feedbacks from Stores and from the Local PR and pass them to the HQ in order to create a local “action plan”;
- Create and Monitor Pocket Lists (Best clients);
- Monitor the actual execution and Follow-Up with Stores.
- Analysis of NPS results to understand the area of improvement with the Store Manager and the CRM Manager.
Special Project Organization:
- Identify creative new events concepts for Giuseppe Zanotti stores around the country
- Organize and execute in-person events regularly
- Manage events partnerships
- Oversee all logistical relationships and manage all aspects of pre/post event planning and execution
- Participate in developing strategic special events, in partnership with headquarters, to increase brand awareness and exposure, drive sales, and increase client loyalty including: Product launches, Heritage Events, Press events, Collection Previews, Client Events, Ad Value Events
- Act as direct event liaison for all Regional Directors and Boutiques: handle briefing of store managers and associates for clients’ approach before and during events
- Manage through frequent communication (including updates, timelines and verbal communication) regarding all event activity
- Launch, Support, and Monitor the Pre-call phase and Codification phase during the event
- Ensure maximum sales and luxury client experience by clearly conveying the brand focus, desired results, and event flow
- University Bachelor Degree
- 2 years in retail events or similar experience
- Excellent organization, strong communication, interpersonal skills, diligence in the respect of deadlines
- Written, verbal, and time management skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to detail
- Understanding of luxury
- Knowledge of US local market
- Ability to react to change of business demands
- Ability to relate and work with all kind of people inside and outside the organization
- Problem solving and creative thinking
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line US Customer Experience Specialist.
Giuseppe Zanotti is a leading international luxury footwear and accessories brand. Founded in 1994 by Giuseppe Zanotti, current chairman and creative director, the brand has, since its launch, charmed the fashion world with a design approach which is visionary and always innovative. The brand is available worldwide through directly operated retail stores, franchise and wholesale partnership and online. There are over 100 standalone boutiques in exclusive locations in cities such as Milan, Paris, London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo and New York.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)